Thursday, March 17, 2011

Antsy Pants

You know those days where youre sitting around, you have plans but they are not until a little later, and you are just antsy as all get out!? I feel like that now. I am ready to go, go, go, however I have no where to go nor do I have any means of getting anywhere even if I did.

I would love to just lay here and relax, however, I cant. I just have that feeling like I have somewhere to be, but I am in Canada there is no where for me to be. haha. I guess I just need to go for a walk, or jog, or run? I feel like my insides are just yanking out of me (in a non painful or discusting way) urging me to get up and get out. I look out the window and theres so much out there. I think I need to go explore to give me somthing to ease this anxiety.

What's a girl to do?!

1 comment:

Followers